Way to go Elizabeth. I love it, especially the picture. Okay, here's how God touched my life on Thursday but the blog wasn't up to tell you that on Thursday.
I went to the temple at my favorite hour when there is lots of parking space due to the a.m. shift turnover at that time. And, there are usually few women waiting to do initiatory. Well, parking was no problem but I had to wait 25 minutes to get into the initiatory. The miracle is that I didn't feel the least bit irritable. It was just peaceful to be in the temple feeling the spirit, napping a bit and reading the Gospel Doctrine lesson out of the Old Testament.
When I did get into the initiatory, one of the workers was way over the top in her presentation. She was into it 100%. Another miracle! I didn't feel cynical towards the little, old soul. I just felt love towards her and admired her devotion. I was still surrounded by that substance called the Holy Ghost. I would like to have that with me always and probably could if I would remember Him always.
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like that mom- it's nice to not have irritable feelings! That must be what being Christlike is supposed to be. The temple is usually pretty good at helping....
ReplyDelete